I can't believe that November is almost over. On top of that, I can't believe that temperatures were in the 20s this week, and that's not factoring in the windchill. Translation = The hawk is back, and I hate it. The only good thing about this time of year is that I now have the perfect excuse to lounge around the house, drink hot chocolate, and read books all day. And if I must leave the house, it's a casual chic look for me. It's too cold for anything else.
For Indoor Fun:
1. Grad a book to read. My recommendation The Record Series by K.A. Lindle and The Intern Series by Brooke Cumberland. Both are available on Kindle Unlimited.
3. Enjoy a nice cup of hot cocoa in your favorite mug. I have two: my Kate Spade mug and my floral Target mug. BTW....I love Land O'Lakes, Ghirardelli,and Starbucks, but if you don't have milk, Swiss Miss or Nestle will do.
For Outdoor Fun:
1. Throw on a pair of casual chic sweatpants like these from Monrow and pair it with your favorite sweatshirt and sneakers. I swear H&M has the cutest sweatshirts, and Everlane has the softest.
2. Stop by Starbucks and get a Tuxedo Hot Chocolate. *hot chocolate is a must on any given cold day
3. Head over to the show and see Beyond the Lights or Mockingjay Part 1.