The Doctor will see you now….
Just finished Whitney G’s latest novella Dirty Doctor, and I really liked it. For those of you who don’t like short books, consider this one an exception. You won’t feel cheated. It doesn’t come off rushed. And there’s definitely no long drawn out will they or won’t they be together moments.
Dr. Garrett Ashton is one dirty, sexy, benevolent, Twizzlers loving, hot doctor with a smart mouth that I loved, and Resident Dr. Natalie Madison is his perfect match. She’s smart, beautiful, and not afraid to bump heads with him to stand up for herself. Perfect chemistry. Both mentally and physically.
- An older patient making back to back appointments with Garret so he could caress her pelvis. Lol!
- Gasping when I found out what penile agenesis was! Poor guy!
- All of their emails. Loved the back and forth bantering.
- I think we finally need to finally take this offline ….
- It’s definitely nine inches….
- F.N.A.M. Is that code for an old friend of yours, then? No. And those letters aren’t patient initials.They’re an acronym. F–king Natalie All Morning.
- I’m Dr. Ashton, and I’ll be taking care of your p—y today.
- Can you… slow down? Slow Down…
Should you buy it?
Did I hate it/like it/love it?
I liked it a lot and read it in two days. I gave it 4 stars.
Should you read it?
Yup! A sexy distraction. You’ll be crushing on the dirty doctor as well.
You can purchase this book on Amazon for $2.99.
P.S. I received this book in exchange for an honest review.