But no really, Amy just couldn’t catch a break. I felt so badly for her. Between the blackouts, her missing handler, others looking for her, and the shady dealings of her family, Amy’s life is out of control. The only safe haven she has is in the arms of sexy billionaire Liam Stone, “a man of infinite possibilities.” The chemistry between these two sizzled off the pages. I loved them together. He was always trying to prove he was trust worthy, and she was slowly building trust in him. They loved each other flaws and all and in spite of the danger surrounding Amy.
- We learned a little more about Amy Bensen or should I saw Lara.
- I think I know who her handler is. Context clues are awesome.
- Meg is shady just like I thought.
- And Jared was familiar to her because of her brother.
But now I have even more questions:
- What the heck is The Underground? I mean I know that they are treasure hunters, but are they after her too?
- Who else is on that 11 assholes lists?
- How does Sheridan Smith figure into all of this?
- Was it a bomb at her house for sure?
- What did Chad take?
What I loved about this book besides the steamy sex was the suspense. I loved how she kept remembering things through her blackouts. Even though I read it (and reread certain parts), I still don’t know what’s completely going on with Amy. I have my theories and guesses, but I need more answers ASAP. I can’t wait for the third book, Foresaken, to come out. With each book in this series, we learn a little more and more, and I can’t wait to see how this series continues to unfold.